- 2-3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 medium-size onion, chopped
- 1/2 kilo pusit (squid), cleaned
- 1/2 cup vinegar
- 1/2 cup water
- patis (fish sauce) and pepper
1. Heat oil on a skillet over medium heat. Saute garlic and onion.
2. Add cleaned squids. Add patis and pepper to taste. Saute for about 10-15 minutes.
3. Add water and vinegar. Do not stir. Lower the heat and simmer for about 15 minutes or until squid is done.
Note: Do not over cook the squids. The meat can get tough.
4. Serve with steamed rice.