You will need:
- 1 large can fruit cocktail
- 1 cup nata de coco
- 2 cups buko (coconut meat), shredded
- 2 packs all-purpose cream
- 1 medium can sweetened condensed milk
How to prepare:
- Mix everything in a large bowl. Cover.
- Chill in the fridge. Serve.
TIP: There are a few types of coconut meat that varies in texture. Tell your coconut vendor that you want the type of coconut meat that is chewy (malakanin) — neither runny (malauhog, excuse me) nor dry (like niyog). Ask the guy to shred them for you. Keep the coconut juice. You may drink it later at home.
NOTE: Remove the buko, nata de coco, and one pack of creamer and you got yourself a Fruit Salad!