Would you like to share your favorite recipes and kitchen secrets? Send them to us and we’ll publish them for you! All you have to do is e-mail them to email@example.com and we’ll do the rest. Credits will, of course, go to the sender of the recipe. We can also create a link to your blog or website, if you have any, for promotion. A few rules must be followed:
1. The recipe must be a traditional Filipino dish or a dish that can be prepared using local ingredients.
2. The recipe must be written in English. Please provide description and the place of origin.
3. The recipe may undergo an editing process when necessary.
4. The recipe may have been previously published in print (magazine, cookbooks, etc.), but not online. It must be an original work of the author/s. Publication must be cited. Plagiarism is not tolerated.
5. Images of the dish may be included.
6. The recipe is subject for posting approval.
7. All submitted recipes will be credited to their respective authors. The owner of this site does not have the rights to claim ownership of the submitted recipes. However, author’s submission of recipes automatically gives the owner of this site the rights to publish them.
8. All published recipes may be removed from the site for any reason by the owner of this site or by the request of the sender.
9. Rules are subject to change without prior notice.
This is not a contest. This is just a way for us to exchange ideas and share recipes and meet great people online, hence, submission is voluntary. Consider this an online support group of lovers of Pinoy food. Haha!
So there you have it! If you have any questions, feel free to send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org or go to this link.